Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Probably especially true for people that need to announce their intentions really loudly

• De lectura libre.
    Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
De lectura libre.
Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
 #1265968  por Weiweismart

Dont know why im downvoted either considering I actually work with the NFL broadcasting group and have all the numbers at my desk. There wasn't anything on your first remark that Madden nfl 21 coins hinted that you'd"inside" knowledge. You're likely being downvoted by men and women who have watched preseason. Educated opinions do not actually work on reddit. I've learned to stop commenting on things involving my area of work because some snarky adolescent who does not have any clue what they are talking about is going to be upvoted from the hivemind who also has no clue what they are talking about.

"nobody watches the preseason" is an entirely meaningless comment. Individuals who say they are going to boycott are often people that never had any motive to buy in the first place. Yep. Additionally, the majority of the time people who are up to date with the newest gaming controversies aren't just sports fans, which is obviously the largest playerbase of sports games. I believe a lot of individuals forget about this. For a lot of madden 2k etc. buyers that is gont be 1 of maybe 4 of 5 games they purchase that year they do not care about any controversy. Hell as a huge basketball and video game enthusiast I know 2k is fucking me but I really like basketball and play with 2k religiously and with friends why would I not buy it lol.

Probably especially true for people that need to announce their intentions really loudly. Like the people who dramatically declare they are leaving a forum. I'm skipping it (ironic, I know) but I understand the game is still going to perform really well. Same with the latest versions of 2K. When a get a craving to play Madden I will only pay $5 or $15 bucks to EA Perform and after a month I will be carried out. I wonder whether there are people like me and where they fall into those sales figures. Folks like you (and me) are who they created EA Play for, the kind that cheap Mut 21 coins will buy a sports game to get in their group but not be fanatical about it. EA decided they would rather we give them the money directly rather than spend it buying a secondhand game which they get no money from.