Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Just wondering what methods I should use to defeat Nomad

• Temas de interés general relacionados con cuestiones Jurídicas. De lectura libre.
    Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
Temas de interés general relacionados con cuestiones Jurídicas. De lectura libre.
Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
 #1268409  por Megaomgchen

Just wondering what methods I should use to RuneScape gold defeat Nomad. I have not attempted it yet, but I want to make sure that when I do I'm fully prepared and know what to expect. Please give me some tips that you have. I'll post my stats in case it helps. Melee him. Utilize Chaotic rapier if you have it, if not use a bgs. You could probably eliminate rocktails and a tort filled with rocktails but you may want to take like 4 brews and 2 restores just in case, and take 1 prayer potion and 1 superb strike and 1 super power.

Read a manual on his attacks and dodge accordingly, I would also reccommend taking a kyatt pouch and about 20 scrolls because it makes things much simpler, blow off your tort when you have used all your food and summon your kyatt then. Pray piety for nearly all the struggle, and the two piety and protect from melee at the very end.

My stats are far lower than yours and that I meleed him with ease (with rapier and ddef) I ended up needing more like 10 brews along with the remainder rocktails, but that I was close enough that you should manage fine with your enhanced stats. If you find the healing insufficient you can always move up to brews but exactly what I suggested costs like 250k per effort, versus ~400-500k with brews, so its worth trying with rocktails imo. Rocktails will also be much easier to handle as your stats remain boosted and you dont have to worry about counting a 3-1 ratio when eating.

I read around and found PC quite intriguing. I will attempt to buy OSRS goldget void. How many hours will it take? Ranged Equipment. . The best Dragonhide Armour you can wear. The very best Bow you may wield. Mithril, Adamant or Rune Arrows. Bolt Racks if you're using Karils Crossbow and nothing if you're using a Crystal Bow. Amulet of Accuracy, Glory or Fury.